You can choose to remain anonymous on our website by not register an account with us or not log in to your account. However, once you register or log into your account, you are not anonymous to us anymore.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not sell or trade your personal information with third parties but we may share your personal information with third parties for the purpose to serve you, such as providing your address to our logistic partners to deliver the product you purchased.
When you register an account with us, the personal information that we collect may include (if you choose to provide these information):
- Contact information such as full name, date of birth, IC number, gender, nationality, race, address, phone number, mobile number, email address and more
- Bank account information
- Your personal interests and preferences
Besides, our system will automatically collect information that your browser sends, which may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser Type
- Webpage that you were visiting before you came to our website
- Your activities on our websites, including pages you surf, time spent, and others
- Equipment you use to access our website
We will use the personal information collected for one or more of the below purposes:
- To verify your identity
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website
- To assess and process your application or order or request for our services
- To administer and manage the services that we provide you, including charging, billing, facilitating payments and others
- To investigate and resolve any service issues, billing and fees queries, complaints or other inquiries
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us
- To use for the purpose of market and demographic research about our users without disclosing information about identifiable individuals
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
- To inform you about product or services that we think you might be interested in
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We will share your information with third parties that directly involved and needed your personal information to provide our service to you. For example, providing your full name and address to third parties to deliver products that you purchased.
In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information by the authorities or required by law.
Accessing and updating your personal information
At any given time, you may log into your account on our website to check your personal information. You can edit or update any information that we have as you wish.
If you choose not to share your information with us anymore and want to close your account, we will comply with your request within 5 working days upon receiving your request and verifying your identity as the account owner.
We will retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with laws, fraud prevention and investigation, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and take any other actions permitted by law. Otherwise, your personal information will be destroyed once we confirm there is no use for it.
Your information will be stored on our server and protected with any commercially reasonable measures against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as with any other websites in the world there is no guarantee that your information will always remain private as there might be third parties unlawfully intercept or gain access to your information despite our efforts.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
As explained above, we do not collect any Personal Information from a person who merely download our information and use it offline.
When a user who is under the age of 13 (for U.S. users) or 16 (for non-U.S. users) creates an account (a “child accountholder”), we collect his or her email address only for the purpose of providing password reminders to him or her.
We also collect a user name and password from child accountholders, which are used for login purposes only, to permit the child accountholder to use the Services.
We and our service providers also collect the information described above, under “Other Information,” from child accountholders. This includes Google’s use of certain persistent identifiers to collect information about the use of our Services for analytics purposes only.
If you would like to review the information we have collected from your child (i.e., his or her username and password), or if you would like to ask us to make no further use of, or delete, the information we have collected from your child, contact us as described in the “Contacting Us” section, below. In your request, please include your name and your child’s username, and specify the action you would like us to take. For your child’s protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.